Pure Body Naturals Triple A+++ Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Essential Oil is made from the steam distillation of the flowers of the plant.
It is pricier which is probably why it is not one of the more common essential oils. The aroma is distinct and hard to describe, but it’s definitely rich, a little earthy, but also sweet and a little fruity like honey, but not at all like honey.
Some of the most common helichrysum oil uses include: For topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
• Known for superb regenerating qualities as well as assistance in the healing of scars, acne, dermatitis, stretch marks, boils, wounds, cuts, pricks, and abscesses
• Anti-wrinkle oil: Add 30 drops of frankincense, 20 drops of helichrysum, and 10 drops of lavender essential oils into a 5ml container. Top with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to wrinkles and/or dark spots. For topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
• After sun balm: Mix one teaspoon of pure aloe vera with 2 drops of helichrysum and 2 drops of lavender oils. Apply to overexposed skin to soothe. Consider adding 1 drop of Peppermint for an added cooling effect.
• Soothing moisturizer: Add 20 drops each of helichrysum, frankincense, sandalwood, and 5 drops of rosemary oils into a 5ml container. Top off with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to clean skin to soothe and nourish.
• Helps in reducing the pain of arthritis and rheumatism
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back:
*Supply is limited. Order today to ensure availability.
Pure Body Naturals Premium quality helichrysum essential oil – 100% pure and natural; non-toxic; no additives; unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers; therapeutic grade; packaged in USA
Helichrysum essential oil is extracted from helichrysum flowers and extensively used in many healing applications. Helichrysum is known by its French synonym, “immortelle” that means everlasting.
HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM – Helichrysum is commonly referred to by other names, such as Everlasting, Immortelle or the Curry Plant. Helichrysum essential oil blends well with geranium, lavender, rose, lime, neroli, orange, petit grain, sage and ylang-ylang oils.
Helichrysum oil has antiseptic, anticatarrhal, anticoagulant, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anti-bacterial properties.
Love It or Your Money Back: You can go ahead and try our Helichrysum oil – free with our satisfaction guarantee. If the result weren’t quite what you were looking for, just let our customer service team know and we’ll be happy to refund your order. What do you have to lose?
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Helichrysum Essential Oil, Triple A+++ Premium Quality Helichrysum Italicum - Ideal for Sunburn Relief, and Pain Relief, 1fl. oz. by Pure Body Naturals$11.95