Majestic Pure Premium Quality First Cold Pressed Calabrain Bergamot Essential Oil contains 45% limonene and 30% linalyl acetate. Bergamot oil boasts of powerful antibacterial, analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, and soothing effects. Because of its unique fruity and subtly spicy aroma, bergamot oil is frequently added to different perfume and cosmetic products.
Some of the most common Calabrain bergamot oil uses include:
• Added a few drops to bath to help reduce tension and stress.
• Inhaled for an instant boost of positivity.
• Applied topically to soothe insect bites.
• Used with chamomile and fennel essential oils to massage your abdominal area to alleviate gas, indigestion, and flatulence.
• Mixed with lavender, salt, and filtered water as a genital wash to help prevent UTI recurrence.
For topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
• Other than aromatherapy, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil.
• Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils.
Click the button at the top of this page to buy with confidence.
Premium quality Calabrain bergamot (Citrus Bergamia) essential oil – 100% pure and natural; first cold pressed; very highly concentrated contains 45% limonene and 30% linalyl acetate; non-toxic; no additives; unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers; therapeutic grade; packaged in USA.
Bergamot essential oil produced in Reggio Calabria, Italy, ranks as the highest in quality in the international trading market.
SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Bergamot essential oil has antifungal properties which help prevent and improve skin conditions from fungal infections. Bergamot essential oil also has antibacterial effect which helps speed up the healing process for cold sores.
Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best Calabrain bergamot oil in the market. If you are not completely satisfied with Premium Quality First Cold Pressed Calabrain Bergamot Essential Oil, we will refund your entire purchase
Frequently Bought Together