Majestic Pure Premium Quality Triple Extra Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Essential Oil is made from the steam distillation of the flowers of the plant. It is pricier which is probably why it is not one of the more common essential oils. The aroma is distinct and hard to describe, but it’s definitely rich, a little earthy, but also sweet and a little fruity like honey, but not at all like honey.
Some of the most common helichrysum oil uses include:
• Helps in reducing the pain of arthritis and rheumatism
• Known for superb regenerating qualities as well as assistance in the healing of scars, acne, dermatitis, stretch marks, boils, wounds, cuts, pricks, and abscesses
• Soothing moisturizer: Add 20 drops each of helichrysum, frankincense, sandalwood, and 5 drops of rosemary oils into a 5ml container. Top off with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to clean skin to soothe and nourish.
• After sun balm: Mix one teaspoon of pure aloe vera with 2 drops of helichrysum and 2 drops of lavender oils. Apply to overexposed skin to soothe. Consider adding 1 drop of Peppermint for an added cooling effect.
• Anti-wrinkle oil: Add 30 drops of frankincense, 20 drops of helichrysum, and 10 drops of lavender essential oils into a 5ml container. Top with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to wrinkles and/or dark spots.
For topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.
• For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
• Other than aromatherapy, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil.
• Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils.
Click the button at the top of this page to buy with confidence.
Premium quality helichrysum essential oil – 100% pure and natural; non-toxic; no additives; unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers; therapeutic grade; packaged in USA
Helichrysum essential oil is extracted from helichrysum flowers and extensively used in many healing applications. Helichrysum is known by its French synonym, “immortelle” that means everlasting.
Helichrysum oil has antiseptic, anticatarrhal, anticoagulant, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and anti-bacterial properties.
Helichrysum essential oil blends well with geranium, lavender, rose, lime, neroli, orange, petit grain, sage and ylang-ylang oils.
Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best helichrysum oil in the market. If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Premium Quality Triple Extra Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Essential Oil, we will refund your entire purchase.
Frequently Bought Together